Download Antiyoy for PC, Windows 7,8,10 and enjoy utilizing your desktop or personal computer smartphone applications. Antiyoy developed by Yiotro for Android, a new and rising simulation game, is available free of charge in the Play Store. You may read the full features and description of the app there before we go towards the Antiyoy installation guide using an emulator on a PC.
What is Antiyoy?
Simple rules on turn-based strategy. Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- Multiplayer Hotseat for up to 10 players
- Generator of random maps
- Smooth and optimized animations
- Simple tutorial
Antiyoy for PC – Game Details
Game Name: Antiyoy
Updated: September 29, 2021
How to Install Antiyoy for PC – Bluestacks
- The first step is the Download of Bluestacks.com emulator.
- Just click install the application when you download the Bluestack application.
- Now you can go to Play Store.
- You must log into the Google Account to sign-in.
- Enter your email ID and click Next
- Enter your password and click next
- Go down and click yes i’m in
- Click I Agree
- Click More and Click Accept
- Type Antiyoy on search Play Store and tap enter
- If app is found, now click install
- You can now click open after the installation is finished.
- Now Antiyoy is ready to play from your computer.
How to Install Antiyoy for PC – Memuplay
- Download and finish the MEmu installation
- Launch MEMU on your PC, and open Google Play
- Search Antiyoy in Google Play
- Then download and install Antiyoy games.
- When you’re done, click on the icon to start.
- Enjoy. You now Play Antiyoy on PC with MEmuplay
So that was all there was to it when it came to downloading Antiyoy for PC. I hope this guideline was easy to follow and data. If you have any problems downloading Antiyoy for PC, please let us know in the comments.